For profitable crop production it is essential for all farmers to fully understand how to monitor soil and crop performance before doing any field work.
For this reason individual and farm group training is focused on empowering farmers to make strategic decisions in their own interests.
Practical training is provided on:
- principles of conservation agriculture and no-till systems
- sustainable soil organic matter management
- sustainable crop rotations & residue management
- integrated pest and weed management
- cost effective grass weed control
- the profitable use of green cover and cover crops